Are you crazy about cupcakes? Then these protein marble cupcakes are definitely recommended. An easy recipe to make delicious marbled vanilla and chocolate cupcakes. Enjoy!
- 200 gr flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 gr butter
- 200 gr sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla-flavored sugar
- 4 eggs (or 2 bananas)
- 2 tablespoons milk or plant-based milk
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 scoops Ekopura purely natural of Ekopura vegan protein blueberry
- Preheat the oven to 165°C.
- Take a bowl and mix the flour, baking powder and salt together
- Take another mixing bowl and use an electric mixer to mix the softened butter, vanilla sugar and sugar together. Add the eggs one at a time and mix the batter until smooth. Gradually add the flour mixture and mix well. Finally add the milk and Ekopura and mix to a light batter.
- Spoon 1/3 of the batter into the other mixing bowl (of the flour mixture)
- Stir the two tablespoons of cocoa powder into the little bit of batter
- a separate bowl and mix in 2 tablespoons cocoa.
- Fill each baking cup in the cake/muffin tin with two mini ice cream scoops of vanilla batter.
- Then scoop another mini ice cream scoop of chocolate batter onto these two ice cream scoops of vanilla batter.
- Finally, stir the chocolate batter into the vanilla batter with a spoon. Bake the cupcakes for 18 to 20 minutes.
- After baking, let the cupcakes cool for two minutes outside the oven but in the muffin tin.
- Then you can completely cool the marbled vanilla and chocolate cupcakes on the grid.
Curious about all Ekopura recipes? then click here.
Ekopura only uses pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery and building. Curious about all our products? then click here.