Are you crazy about cupcakes? Then these protein marble cupcakes are definitely recommended. An easy recipe to make delicious marbled vanilla and chocolate cupcakes. Enjoy!
- 200 gr flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 gr butter
- 200 gr sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla-flavored sugar
- 4 eggs (or 2 bananas)
- 2 tablespoons milk or plant-based milk
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 scoops Ekopura purely natural of Ekopura vegan protein blueberry
- Preheat the oven to 165°C.
- Take a bowl and mix the flour, baking powder and salt together
- Take another mixing bowl and use an electric mixer to mix the softened butter, vanilla sugar and sugar together. Add the eggs one at a time and mix the batter until smooth. Gradually add the flour mixture and mix well. Finally add the milk and Ekopura and mix to a light batter.
- Spoon 1/3 of the batter into the other mixing bowl (of the flour mixture)
- Stir the two tablespoons of cocoa powder into the little bit of batter
- a separate bowl and mix in 2 tablespoons cocoa.
- Fill each baking cup in the cake/muffin tin with two mini ice cream scoops of vanilla batter.
- Then scoop another mini ice cream scoop of chocolate batter onto these two ice cream scoops of vanilla batter.
- Finally, stir the chocolate batter into the vanilla batter with a spoon. Bake the cupcakes for 18 to 20 minutes.
- After baking, let the cupcakes cool for two minutes outside the oven but in the muffin tin.
- Then you can completely cool the marbled vanilla and chocolate cupcakes on the grid.
Curious about all Ekopura recipes? then click here .
Ekopura only uses pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery and building. Curious about all our products? then click here .