Looking for an easy low-carb breakfast? Smoothies are the way to go. You cheerfully throw all the ingredients into the blender, you wait patiently for a while, you choose a nice glass, you pour it and you enjoy a delicious delicacy!
And if you're a peanut butter and chocolate fan as much as we are, then this smoothie is a MUST
About that peanut butter… Use a version that is made as natural as possible and not one that is full of added sugars!
Snicker breakfast shake
Ingredients (for 2 pers)
- 30 g dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 300 ml (vegetable) milk, unsweetened
- 2 (large!) tbsp peanut butter
- 1 scoop protein powder, sugar-free (we like to use Ekopura vanilla whey)
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- 50 ml (coconut) cream
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- Handful of ice cubes
1. Melt chocolate au bain marie with 1 tbsp coconut oil.
2. Take two glasses in which you want to pour your smoothie. Run a spoonful of melted chocolate around the edges of your glass and let it 'drip' to the bottom. This way you create a nice effect. Place in the fridge for at least half an hour so that it can harden
3. Take your blender and add the milk, peanut butter, protein powder, erythritol, (coconut) cream, cocoa powder and ice cream.
4. Blend until smooth. Divide your smoothie between the two glasses. Finish with cocoa powder, blueberries and more chocolate YUM
Recipe from theNourishingstate.com