Are you also crazy about muffins? Then read on quickly because we have selected a delicious recipe for vegan protein chocolate muffins for you. Delicious as a snack or dessert.
What Do You Need?
- 100 grams of dates (4 pieces)
- 50 grams almond flour
- 40 grams vegan chocolate
- 30 grams of buckwheat flour
- 40 grams of coconut oil
- 150 ml plant-based milk
- 1 tl baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 scoop https://www.ekopura.com/product/natural-vegan-protein-chocolate/
How do you make them?
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease a muffin tin with (coconut) oil.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and pour it into a food processor along with the dates. Mix until all dates are ground into a pulp
- Now add the milk and the coconut oil and dates mixture to the bowl and mix everything well.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tin and place in the oven for about 20 minutes. Let them cool well before removing them from the muffin tin, otherwise they won't be firm enough. And then have fun!
Curious about all Ekopura recipes? then click here
Ekopura only uses pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery and building. Curious about all our products? then click here