Cupcakes for breakfast? Yes please! These protein cupcakes are super easy to make and packed with protein. Delicious as breakfast or snack.
- 200 gr flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 gr butter
- 200 gr sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla-flavored sugar
- 4 eggs (or 2 bananas)
- 2 tablespoons milk or plant-based milk
- 2 scoops Ekopura purely natural of Ekopura vegan protein vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 165°C.
- Take a bowl and mix the flour, baking powder and salt together
- Take another mixing bowl and use an electric mixer to mix the softened butter, vanilla sugar and sugar together. Add the eggs one at a time and mix the batter until smooth. Gradually add the flour mixture and mix well. Finally add the milk and Ekopura and mix to a light batter.
- Fill each baking cup in the cake/muffin tin with two mini ice cream scoops of vanilla batter.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18 to 20 minutes.
- After baking, let the cupcakes cool for two minutes outside the oven but in the muffin tin
- Finish with toppings of your choice
Curious about all Ekopura recipes? then click here.
Ekopura only uses pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery and building. Curious about all our products? then click here.