Combine two great flavors in the delicious vanilla chocolate protein cake! The basic recipe for a cake is very simple and ideal as a starting point for variation.
- - 200 gr flour
- - 1 teaspoon baking powder
- - 1 pinch of salt
- - 200 gr butter
- - 200 gr sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla-flavored sugar
- 4 eggs (or 2 bananas)
- 2 tablespoons milk or plant-based milk
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 scoops Ekopura purely natural of Ekopura vegan protein vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 165°C. Grease a cake tin with butter and dust with a little flour.
- Get a bowl and mix the flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside.
- Take another mixing bowl and use an electric mixer to mix the softened butter, vanilla sugar and sugar together. Add the eggs one at a time and mix the batter until smooth. Gradually add the flour mixture and mix well. Finally add the milk and Ekopura and mix to a light batter.
- Scoop 1/3 of the batter into a separate bowl and mix in 2 tablespoons of cocoa. Spoon the vanilla batter and the chocolate batter alternately into the cake tin to create the marble effect. Finish with a layer of vanilla batter over the top.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven for approx. 55-60 minutes. The cake is ready when a cocktail stick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let the cake cool in the baking tin for 5 minutes and then let it cool further on a wire rack. Cut the cake into slices.