Quinoa with tomato, nuts and fresh parsley
Attention quinoa lovers! With this delicious recipe you can easily and quickly put a healthy dish on the table. Quinoa is very nutritious and perfect when you have a busy day that requires a lot of energy. Here's the recipe for Ekopura Quinoa with tomato, nuts and fresh parsley.
What do you need?
– 100 grams of quinoa
– a large handful of elite oats
– 1 cup star cherry, cut and washed
– olive oil
– 1 lemon
– handful of parsley
– Some cherry tomatoes
– Handful of nuts of your choice
How do you prepare it?
– Put the quinoa in a pan with water and bring to the boil.
– When the water is boiling, lower the heat and let the quinoa cook for 10 minutes.
– Meanwhile, roast the elite oats in a small frying pan alternately until golden brown.
– Drain the quinoa and stir in the nuts, parsley, cherry tomatoes and star cherry.
– Season the quinoa with the olive oil, lemon juice and, if desired, salt and pepper.
Visit our blog for even more delicious and healthy recipes.