Today we share a recipe for super easy little raspberry protein cheesecakes. Perfect as a healthy snack.
- 130 gr dates (without pit)
- 40 gr coconut oil (melted)
- 40 gr walnuts
- 75 gr oatmeal
cottage cheese layer
- 200 gr cottage cheese
- Frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup Ekopura vegan protein vanilla
- First mix the ingredients for the bottom of the cake in the blender until it is a firm mass (if it doesn't stick enough, add some water).
- Grease muffin tins and spread the mixture evenly over the bottom of the mold.
- Mix the ingredients for the quark layer together with the (dissolved) gelatin well and pour it over the ramekins.
- Let the cake set in the fridge for about 1,5 hours.
- Garnish the cake with raspberries
Curious about more delicious Ekopura recipes? then click here.
Ekopura only uses pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery and building. Curious about all our healthy products? then click here.