Today we share a recipe for super easy little raspberry protein cheesecakes. Perfect as a healthy snack.
- 130 gr dates (without pit)
- 40 gr coconut oil (melted)
- 40 gr walnuts
- 75 gr oatmeal
cottage cheese layer
- 200 gr cottage cheese
- Frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup Ekopura vegan protein vanilla
- First mix the ingredients for the bottom of the cake in the blender until it is a firm mass (if it doesn't stick enough, add some water).
- Grease muffin tins and spread the mixture evenly over the bottom of the mold.
- Mix the ingredients for the quark layer together with the (dissolved) gelatin well and pour it over the ramekins.
- Let the cake set in the fridge for about 1,5 hours.
- Garnish the cake with raspberries
Curious about more delicious Ekopura recipes? then click here .
Ekopura only uses pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery and building. Curious about all our healthy products? then click here .