Protein banana bread
This Protein Banana Bread recipe is easy, healthy and very tasty. Full of healthy carbohydrates and proteins. Exactly what your body needs to maintain your energy level. It is therefore also perfect when you have trained a lot. The bread is even creamier if it has been in the fridge overnight. Enjoy!
What Do You Need?
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 100 grams almond flour or buckwheat flour
- 50 gr oatmeal
- 1,5 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 scoop Vegan protein from Ekopura
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
How do you prepare it?
- Mix everything in the large bowl and stir to combine.
- Grease the greased springform pan with coconut oil.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin.
- Bake the bread for 45 minutes at 175 degrees.
Click here for more delicious recipes.