Ekopura banana egg pancakes. Who doesn't love pancakes? For example, choose this variant. Simple, tasty and very healthy! They are made in this way and you keep a full feeling all morning. Add an extra scoop of protein powder and you immediately have your daily portion of protein.
What do you need?
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop Ekopura protein powder optionally
- Half banana
- 1 tablespoon cottage cheese
- Olive oil
How do you prepare it?
- Separate the egg and use only the egg white.
- Beat the cottage cheese with a whisk through the egg white.
- Put the protein of Ekopura through
- Mash the banana and mix this with the whisk into the egg mixture.
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan
- Pour the pancakes into the frying pan
- Fry the pancakes on one side for a few minutes until they turn easily. Then turn them over.
Visit our blog for many more delicious recipes.