A tasty snack that is also responsible? Which can! These chocolate protein bites are super tasty, healthy and easily made. We are fans!
What Do You Need?
- 150 grams of oatmeal
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 large dates
- 2 tbsp coconut fat
- 2 tl baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 5 tbsp raw pure cocoa
- 2 scoops Vegan protein chocolate
For the vegan version, replace the eggs with applesauce.
How do you prepare it?
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a cake tin with baking paper.
- Blend the bananas, eggs and coconut oil in a blender to a batter.
- Then add the oats, baking powder, protein, cocoa and dates to the batter and put it back in the blender.
- Place the cake in the oven for about 50 minutes.
- Then let it cool down, cut it into small bites and enjoy!
Curious about all Ekopura recipes? Look here.
Ekopura uses only pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery, muscle building and muscle maintenance. Curious about all our products? then click here.