A tasty snack that is also responsible? Which can! These chocolate protein bites are super tasty, healthy and easily made. We are fans!
What Do You Need?
- 150 grams of oatmeal
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 large dates
- 2 tbsp coconut fat
- 2 tl baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 5 tbsp raw pure cocoa
- 2 scoops Vegan protein chocolate
For the vegan version, replace the eggs with applesauce.
How do you prepare it?
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a cake tin with baking paper.
- Blend the bananas, eggs and coconut oil in a blender to a batter.
- Then add the oats, baking powder, protein, cocoa and dates to the batter and put it back in the blender.
- Place the cake in the oven for about 50 minutes.
- Then let it cool down, cut it into small bites and enjoy!
Curious about all Ekopura recipes? Look here .
Ekopura uses only pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery, muscle building and muscle maintenance. Curious about all our products? then click here .