- - 125g flour
- 1 scoop Ekopura Organic Whey Protein
- - 2 teaspoons baking powder
- - 1/4 teaspoon salt
- - 1 egg, beaten
- - 250ml organic milk
- - 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- - 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Fresh fruit of your choice
How do you make them?
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the egg, organic milk, vegetable oil, Ekopura Organic Whey and Bananas.
- Stir the flour mixture into the banana mixture; the batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Heat a frying pan on medium high heat. Pour or spoon the batter into the pan and cook until the pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve warm and top with fresh fruit of your choice. Enjoy!
Vegetable variant?Would you rather go for a completely plant-based variant? Then replace the organic milk with almond milk, the egg with two tablespoons of applesauce and the whey with Ekopura Vegan protein. Enjoy!
Ekopura uses only pure and organic ingredients that only offer the best for your body and nature. Curious about all our products? Look here .