Are you looking for a tasty cake full of healthy ingredients? Then choose this delicious walnut protein cake!
What you need (one cake / 15 slices)
- 2 sweet apples
- 100 gr walnuts
- 200 gr flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 scoops Ekopura vegan protein vanilla
- 8 g baking powder (half a sachet)
- 1/2 banana
- 50 gr butter
This is how you make it
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Peel the apples, remove the core and grate them with the coarse grater.
- Roughly chop the walnuts.
- Sift the flour, cinnamon and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Add the apple and walnuts and mix together.
- In another bowl, mash the banana half well
- Melt the vegetable butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Pour the butter into the banana in a trickle while continuing to stir.
- Pour the butter-banana mixture into the other ingredients and stir with a spoon or spatula to form a batter. Top it off with walnuts.
- Grease a cake tin and add some baking paper if needed.
- Bake the cake for about 50 minutes. To check if the cake is cooked, insert a cocktail stick.
- Remove the cake from the mold and let it cool further on a wire rack.
Curious about more delicious Ekopura recipes? then click here .
Ekopura only uses pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery and building. Curious about all our healthy products? then click here .