Are you looking for a tasty cake full of healthy ingredients? Then choose this delicious walnut protein cake!
What you need (one cake / 15 slices)
- 2 sweet apples
- 100 gr walnuts
- 200 gr flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 scoops Ekopura vegan protein vanilla
- 8 g baking powder (half a sachet)
- 1/2 banana
- 50 gr butter
This is how you make it
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Peel the apples, remove the core and grate them with the coarse grater.
- Roughly chop the walnuts.
- Sift the flour, cinnamon and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Add the apple and walnuts and mix together.
- In another bowl, mash the banana half well
- Melt the vegetable butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Pour the butter into the banana in a trickle while continuing to stir.
- Pour the butter-banana mixture into the other ingredients and stir with a spoon or spatula to form a batter. Top it off with walnuts.
- Grease a cake tin and add some baking paper if needed.
- Bake the cake for about 50 minutes. To check if the cake is cooked, insert a cocktail stick.
- Remove the cake from the mold and let it cool further on a wire rack.
Curious about more delicious Ekopura recipes? then click here.
Ekopura only uses pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery and building. Curious about all our healthy products? then click here.