Want to put a delicious, festive breakfast on the table at the weekend? Or enjoy a good high tea? Of course you do that with scones! You can make these healthy protein scones in no time and are really delicious!
- 250 grams spelled flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 60 grams of coconut oil
- 50 ml maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 scoops Ekopura vegan protein vanilla
- 60ml hot water
- Hand with raisins
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees
- In a bowl, mix the spelled flour, salt, Ekopura and baking powder
- Add the melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract and mix gently with a spatula
- Add the hot water and mix (again with the spatula)
- Finally, carefully mix the raspberries through your dough with your spatula
- Scoop rounds of dough with a spoon on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Drizzle the top of the scones with a little coconut oil before they go into the oven
- Let your scones bake for about 15 minutes until light brown. The outside is nice and crunchy but inside they are still soft
- When the scones are ready, take them out of the oven and pour a little bit of chocolate paste over them.
- Let them cool completely and enjoy!
- You can keep the scones for a few days in a tightly closed container
Curious about other delicious recipes recipes? then click here .
Ekopura only uses pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery and building. Curious about all our healthy products? then click here .