Want to put a delicious, festive breakfast on the table at the weekend? Or enjoy a good high tea? Of course you do that with scones! You can make these healthy protein scones in no time and are really delicious!
- 250 grams spelled flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 60 grams of coconut oil
- 50 ml maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 scoops Ekopura vegan protein vanilla
- 60ml hot water
- Hand with raisins
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees
- In a bowl, mix the spelled flour, salt, Ekopura and baking powder
- Add the melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract and mix gently with a spatula
- Add the hot water and mix (again with the spatula)
- Finally, carefully mix the raspberries through your dough with your spatula
- Scoop rounds of dough with a spoon on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Drizzle the top of the scones with a little coconut oil before they go into the oven
- Let your scones bake for about 15 minutes until light brown. The outside is nice and crunchy but inside they are still soft
- When the scones are ready, take them out of the oven and pour a little bit of chocolate paste over them.
- Let them cool completely and enjoy!
- You can keep the scones for a few days in a tightly closed container
Curious about other delicious recipes recipes? then click here.
Ekopura only uses pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery and building. Curious about all our healthy products? then click here.