If you fancy a snack or something different for breakfast, you can opt for a muffin. This muffin recipe is easy, healthy and above all very tasty!
- 150 gr. whole wheat flour
- Nuts, blueberries, seeds and chocolate
- 65 ml unsweetened almond milk
- Organic Greek yogurt +/- 250 grams
- 100 gr. oatmeal
- 2 tl baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 2 scoops Ekopura purely natural of Ekopura vegan protein vanilla
For the crumble layer (optional)
- 50 gr flour
- 25 gr almond flour
- 50 gr cold butter
- 50 gr fine sugar
How do you make the muffins?
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line 12 muffin tins with paper or grease them with oil.
- Then mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Take another bowl and mix the remaining ingredients.
- Set the pieces of organic chocolate aside for a while, they will be added later.
- Then mix the wet mixture and the dry mixture well. Fill the muffin tins and sprinkle with some crumb mixture if desired.
- Put them in the oven for about 25 minutes. Then let them cool down and enjoy! Sprinkle with toppings of your choice! enjoy.
Curious about all Ekopura recipes? then click here .
Ekopura only uses pure, organic and/or vegetable ingredients that are made with respect for people, animals and nature.
Are you curious about all our products? then click here .