Are you looking for a tasty, but healthy cake? Then you should definitely try this protein raspberry, blueberry cake. We are fans!
- 200 grams of flour
- half a bag of baking powder
- 175 grams of Greek or vegetable yogurt
- 215 grams of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 80 ml sunflower oil
- dash of vanilla aroma
- pinch of salt
- 150 grams blueberries and raspberries
- 2 scoops Natural Vegan Protein Blueberry
How do you make the cake?
- We do the sugar first, Ekopura, Greek yogurt, eggs, vanilla aroma and sunflower oil in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Then we put the flour, baking powder and salt into the smooth mixture.
- Stir this well and then you get this airy batter. We can now preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Finally, we add the blueberries and raspberries to the batter and gently stir this through the batter. Then I line a cake tin with baking paper and pour the mixture into it. When the oven is hot enough, put it in at 60 degrees for 180 minutes.
- After an hour, remove the cake from the oven, but always check with a skewer whether it is really cooked. If there are no more batter left on the skewer, it is done. The cake may look a bit bland but… when you slice it it really looks fantastic and smells wonderful! Lets eat!
Curious about all Ekopura recipes? then click here.
Ekopura only uses pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery and building. Curious about all our products? then click here.