Are you looking for a tasty, but healthy cake? Then you should definitely try this protein raspberry, blueberry cake. We are fans!
- 200 grams of flour
- half a bag of baking powder
- 175 grams of Greek or vegetable yogurt
- 215 grams of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 80 ml sunflower oil
- dash of vanilla aroma
- pinch of salt
- 150 grams blueberries and raspberries
- 2 scoops Natural Vegan Protein Blueberry
How do you make the cake?
- We do the sugar first, Ekopura, Greek yogurt, eggs, vanilla aroma and sunflower oil in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Then we put the flour, baking powder and salt into the smooth mixture.
- Stir this well and then you get this airy batter. We can now preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Finally, we add the blueberries and raspberries to the batter and gently stir this through the batter. Then I line a cake tin with baking paper and pour the mixture into it. When the oven is hot enough, put it in at 60 degrees for 180 minutes.
- After an hour, remove the cake from the oven, but always check with a skewer whether it is really cooked. If there are no more batter left on the skewer, it is done. The cake may look a bit bland but… when you slice it it really looks fantastic and smells wonderful! Lets eat!
Curious about all Ekopura recipes? then click here .
Ekopura only uses pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery and building. Curious about all our products? then click here .