Attention chocolate lovers! Today we share a recipe for a protein chocolate cake! And one thing's for sure... He's delicious. Enjoy!
What Do You Need?
– 150 grams of oatmeal
– 2 ripe bananas
– 4 large dates
– 2 tbsp coconut fat
– 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
– 5 tbsp raw pure cocoa
– 1 scoop Ekopura Smooth Cocoa
For the vegan version, replace the eggs with applesauce and the Ekopura Smooth Cocoa by Ekopura vegan chocolate.
How do you prepare it?
– Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a cake tin with baking paper.
– Mix the bananas, eggs and coconut oil in a blender to a batter.
– Then add the oats, baking powder, protein, cocoa and dates to the batter and put it back in the blender.
– Place the cake in the oven for about 50 minutes.
– Then let the cake cool down and enjoy!
Curious about all Ekopura recipes? Look here. Ekopura uses only pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery, muscle building and muscle maintenance. Curious about all our products? then click here.