Attention chocolate lovers! Today we share a recipe for a protein chocolate cake! And one thing's for sure... He's delicious. Enjoy!
What Do You Need?
– 150 grams of oatmeal
– 2 ripe bananas
– 4 large dates
– 2 tbsp coconut fat
– 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
– 5 tbsp raw pure cocoa
– 1 scoop Ekopura Smooth Cocoa
For the vegan version, replace the eggs with applesauce and the Ekopura Smooth Cocoa by Ekopura vegan chocolate.
How do you prepare it?
– Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a cake tin with baking paper.
– Mix the bananas, eggs and coconut oil in a blender to a batter.
– Then add the oats, baking powder, protein, cocoa and dates to the batter and put it back in the blender.
– Place the cake in the oven for about 50 minutes.
– Then let the cake cool down and enjoy!
Curious about all Ekopura recipes? Look here . Ekopura uses only pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery, muscle building and muscle maintenance. Curious about all our products? then click here .