Protein mango and chia pudding
This protein mango chia pudding is probably the tastiest thing we've had for breakfast lately. It's healthy and easy to make too! Many of you will be familiar with the benefits of chia seeds by now. These little seeds are packed with good omega-3 fats, fiber and protein. In addition, they contain a large number of vitamins and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, vitamins B and C. You can make this pudding in no time and therefore it is the perfect breakfast or delicious as a healthy snack when you feel like something sweet!
- 1/2 cup coconut/almond milk
- 1/4 cup fresh mango cubes
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 10 gram Ekopura organic whey protein natural
- Blend the mango cubes and the whey protein in a blender until you have a firm mango puree
- Put the mango puree in a glass
- Sprinkle the chia seeds on top of the mango puree
- Now carefully pour the coconut/almond milk on top of the chia seeds. (tip: pour the milk via a spatula on the chia seeds/mango so that the milk is nicely on top.
- Gently stir together the chia seeds and milk. (be careful; do not stir too hard and do not stir through the mango to get the pudding nicely on top of the mango)
- Now put the pudding some; hours in the fridge (we always put the pudding in the fridge for 24 hours to get a nice structure)