Today we share a recipe for a delicious little protein brownie with chocolate chips. A healthy snack for the real brownie lovers. Enjoy!
- 200 gr flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 gr butter
- 200 gr sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla-flavored sugar
- 4 eggs (or 2 bananas)
- 2 tablespoons milk or plant-based milk
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 scoops Ekopura purely natural of Ekopura vegan protein vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 165°C. Grease a cake tin with butter and dust with a little flour.
- Get a bowl and mix the flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside.
- Take another mixing bowl and use an electric mixer to mix the softened butter, vanilla sugar and sugar together. Add the eggs one at a time and mix the batter until smooth. Gradually add the flour mixture and mix well. Finally add the milk and Ekopura and mix to a light batter.
- Scoop 1/3 of the batter into a separate bowl and mix in 2 tablespoons of cocoa. Spoon the vanilla batter and the chocolate batter alternately into the cake tin to create the marble effect. Finish with a layer of vanilla batter over the top.
- Bake the brownie in the preheated oven for approx. 55-60 minutes. The cake is ready when a cocktail stick inserted into the center of the brownie comes out clean. Let the brownie cool in the pan for 5 minutes and then let it cool further on a wire rack. Finish it off with chocolate chips. Cut the brownie into small cubes and enjoy.