Coconut protein chocolate cake.... YES PLEASE! This cake is really easy to make and the cake is absolutely delicious. Enjoy!
For the cake:
- 130 grams of self-raising flour
- 3 eggs (or 1,5 mashed banana)
- 2 tsp vanilla aroma - 50 grams sugar
- 75 grams soft butter (or vegetable margarine)
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- 5 tablespoons (almond) milk
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 scoops Vegan protein chocolate
For the coconut balls:
- 2 eggs (or 1 mashed banana)
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 15 tbsp grated coconut
This is how you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Mix the self-raising flour with the cocoa powder.
- Mix the oil with the butter and sugar together with a mixer until well combined.
- Then add the eggs, vanilla aroma, Ekopura protein powder and the milk.
- Then gradually add the self-raising flour/cocoa mixture and beat until you have a light cake batter.
- Pour the cake batter into an oblong baking dish.
- Mix the ingredients for the coconut balls.
- Pipe this batter into the chocolate cake with a piping bag or teaspoons.
- Place the cake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and garnish with coconut grater.