Are you also crazy about making healthy snacks? Then these are homemade Ekopura granola bars definitely recommended! It is so easy and you can vary endlessly with it. Recently we made these delicious Granola bars.
What Do You Need?
- 200 grams of oatmeal
- Two hands of nuts
- 5 tbsp (spelt) flour
- 150g Cereals (Oat bran, flakes, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, linseed, etc.)
- 100 ml honey
- 100 ml coconut oil
- 1 scoop Ekopura protein optionally
- 2 tsp vanilla extract - pinch of salt
- Handful of raisins and/or dried fruit (or goji berries)
How do you prepare it?
Making these bars is very simple.
- First add all the dry ingredients together.
- Then put the coconut oil in a microwave-safe container and heat in 20-second intervals until the oil is liquid. Add the honey and vanilla extract and stir well.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir well until the liquid mass is well distributed.
- Take a small baking dish and line it with baking paper. Put the mixture in it and press it well. If you don't, you run the risk of the bars falling apart faster. And that is of course not the intention.
- Now it's time to pop it in the oven! Place it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20-30 minutes, until it feels dry.
- Make sure they don't get too brown, that can go quickly. Then cut the whole thing into strips.
Do you also have a nice recipe? Let us know. Enjoy!
View here more delicious Ekopura recipes.