- 3 tablespoons of raisins
- 200 grams of oatmeal
- 120 grams vegetable margarine
- 4-5 tablespoons of nut milk
- 150 grams palm sugar
- 1 scoop Ekopura Natural Vegan Protein Blueberry
- 1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- 2. Wash the raisins and pat them dry.
- 3. In a bowl or in a food processor, mix all ingredients into a sticky dough that forms one whole.
- 4. Dust the work surface with some flour or sprinkle some more oatmeal on top. Form the dough into a roll of approx. 4 cm in diameter.
- 5. Brush the baking pan with some margarine. Cut the dough into slices and place them on the baking tray.
- 6. Bake in the hot oven for 15 - 18 minutes until the slices have become nice cakes. Let them cool on the baking sheet.