A banana bread without butter, sugar and gluten. It really is possible and it tastes good too. With a few ingredients you can put this delicious bread on the table. Delicious as breakfast or snack. Enjoy!
Banana cake recipe
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons (almond) milk
- 1 tablespoon honey (if you want it a little sweeter, use agave syrup)
- 250 g buckwheat flour or almond flour (you can also do half and half)
- 2 scoops Ekopura vegan protein vanilla
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- pinch of salt
How do you prepare it?
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl and add the eggs, milk and honey. Stir well.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, Ekopura, the baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Add the banana-egg mixture to the flour and mix well with a spatula.
- Line a baking pan with baking paper and spoon the cake mixture into it.
- Place in the oven for 40-50 minutes. The cake is ready when you insert a skewer and it comes out dry.
Curious about more delicious Ekopura recipes? then click here.
Ekopura only uses pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery and muscle building. Curious about all our healthy products? then click here.