A banana bread without butter, sugar and gluten. It really is possible and it tastes good too. With a few ingredients you can put this delicious bread on the table. Delicious as breakfast or snack. Enjoy!
Banana cake recipe
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons (almond) milk
- 1 tablespoon honey (if you want it a little sweeter, use agave syrup)
- 250 g buckwheat flour or almond flour (you can also do half and half)
- 2 scoops Ekopura vegan protein vanilla
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- pinch of salt
How do you prepare it?
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl and add the eggs, milk and honey. Stir well.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, Ekopura, the baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Add the banana-egg mixture to the flour and mix well with a spatula.
- Line a baking pan with baking paper and spoon the cake mixture into it.
- Place in the oven for 40-50 minutes. The cake is ready when you insert a skewer and it comes out dry.
Curious about more delicious Ekopura recipes? then click here .
Ekopura only uses pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery and muscle building. Curious about all our healthy products? then click here .