Do you also love pancakes for breakfast? Then you can't miss this recipe for Fluffy Vegan Protein Pancakes! See below how to make them and with which ingredients.
Mix the following ingredients in a blender:
- 250gr wheat flour
- 1gr vanilla sugar
- 1gr baking powder
- 240ml almond milk
- 1 scoop Ekopura Vegan Protein Vanilla
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan
- Put 1/2 cup (65 grams) of batter in a pan and make sure that the batter remains nice and round and compact
- When the top of the pancake starts to bubble, turn it over. Bake until it is a nice golden brown.
- Serve with delicious toppings: coconut yogurt, raspberries, strawberries, pomegranate and maple syrup.
However, the best pancake topping remains even more pancakes! Enjoy these Fluffy Vegan Protein Pancakes!