On hot days, nothing beats a delicious ice-cold snack. However, many ice creams are loaded with sugars and therefore may not fit into your diet completely. We have found something for that!
'Ekopura healthy frozen yogurt bars' made of yogurt, honey, fresh fruit, 1 scoop Ekopura and blueberry puree. Delicious as a snack on a warm and sunny day!
- 500 grams blueberries
- 200 grams blackberries
- 1/2 lemon or lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons wild honey (or agave syrup for a vegan option)
- 1 scoop Ekopura protein optionally. we used Natural Whey Vanilla
- 2 cups organic Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
- Combine the blueberries with the lime or lemon juice in a saucepan. Cover the pan with a lid and bring it to a boil. Boil this for a few minutes. Then let this mixture cool completely.
- Mix the yogurt, honey, Ekopura and vanilla extract in a pan, then add the blueberry mixture and mix well.
- Take a shallow baking dish and put baking paper in it. Then pour the mixture into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the blackberries and some fresh blueberries. Place this in the freezer for about 4 to 6 hours until completely frozen.
Recipe from: Florentina