Do you fancy something tasty, but a healthy choice? Then choose these date, coconut and nut protein bars! You can make them in no time and are really delicious as a snack.
- 200 grams dates, pitted
- 15 gr coconut flakes/grated coconut
- 30 gr almonds
- 2 scoops Ekopura purely natural
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 25 grams of kernels, seeds etc. to taste, such as; sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds, linseed.
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 4 cubes of dark chocolate – optional
This is how you make it
- Roughly chop the dates and almonds separately in a food processor
- Now put all ingredients in a food processor and grind into small pieces
- Knead into a ball
- Line a cake tin with baking paper and place the ball in it, press the dough with another sheet of baking paper into a flat cake
- Let the cake firm up in the fridge for at least an hour
- Remove the cake from the tin and cut into bars or cubes
- Optional: melt the dark chocolate cubes in a bain marie and pour the melted chocolate in a string over the protein bars
- Store your no bake protein bars in a sealed container in a dry place, preferably in the fridge, but you can also store it in the pantry
Curious about other delicious recipes recipes? then click here.
Ekopura only uses pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery and building. Curious about all our healthy products? then click here.