Do you fancy something tasty, but a healthy choice? Then choose these date, coconut and nut protein bars! You can make them in no time and are really delicious as a snack.
- 200 grams dates, pitted
- 15 gr coconut flakes/grated coconut
- 30 gr almonds
- 2 scoops Ekopura purely natural
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 25 grams of kernels, seeds etc. to taste, such as; sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds, linseed.
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 4 cubes of dark chocolate – optional
This is how you make it
- Roughly chop the dates and almonds separately in a food processor
- Now put all ingredients in a food processor and grind into small pieces
- Knead into a ball
- Line a cake tin with baking paper and place the ball in it, press the dough with another sheet of baking paper into a flat cake
- Let the cake firm up in the fridge for at least an hour
- Remove the cake from the tin and cut into bars or cubes
- Optional: melt the dark chocolate cubes in a bain marie and pour the melted chocolate in a string over the protein bars
- Store your no bake protein bars in a sealed container in a dry place, preferably in the fridge, but you can also store it in the pantry
Curious about other delicious recipes recipes? then click here .
Ekopura only uses pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery and building. Curious about all our healthy products? then click here .