Are you also crazy about Couscous? Then this easy recipe is definitely worth trying. With a few ingredients you can put a delicious summer meal on the table in no time. Enjoy!
– 150 grams of couscous
– Feta cubes
– 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh mint
How do you prepare it?
– Put the couscous in a bowl, pour boiling water over it so that the couscous is just submerged.
– Then place a plate on the dish and let the couscous soak until done.
– Cut the tomato into small pieces, roughly chop the pistachio, cut the feta into cubes and chop the mint into small pieces
When the couscous is cooked, stir everything through the couscous.
– Finish the salad with olive oil, pepper, salt, lemon juice and a sprig of mint.