Attention chocolate lovers! Today we are sharing a recipe for chocolate protein almond cookies and they are delicious. With a few ingredients you can put these healthy chocolate cakes on the table. Enjoy!
What do you need:
(for 8 large cakes)
- 200 grams almond flour
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 50 grams of dark chocolate
- 1 tsp pure vanilla powder
- 2 scoops Vegan protein chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
How do you make the cakes?
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Chop the chocolate and almonds finely and melt the coconut oil in a pan.
- Mix all ingredients together and make 8 large circles.
- Place these on a baking tray lined with baking paper and press flat to form good cakes.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 to 15 minutes, let cool and enjoy!
Curious about more delicious Ekopura recipes? then click here.
Ekopura only uses pure and organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery and building. Curious about all our healthy products? then click here.