Fancy a tasty snack packed with proteins? Then go for these Organic Chocolate Protein Brownies! Perfect as a responsible snack. All ingredients are of organic origin.
- 100 grams coconut flour
- 100 grams of raw cocoa powder
- 50 gram Ekopura Natural Whey - Smooth Cocoa protein
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 8 eggs
- 100 grams of coconut oil melted
- 200 milliliters of organic milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line an oven dish with baking paper.
- Mix the coconut oil, milk and eggs separately from the rest.
- Then mix everything together with a mixer.
- The dough should form a nice thick porridge. If it is too dry, add a little more milk.
- Grease a baking tray or use baking paper.
- Divide the dough in your baking tray and shake it back and forth so that it is even.
Then bake in the oven for about 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the topping by mixing 3 tablespoons of date syrup with 2 tablespoons of cocoa and 1 teaspoon of coarse sea salt. Brush the brownie with the topping and sprinkle with some nuts.
Then cut into pieces and enjoy!!
Visit our blog for more delicious and healthy recipes.