If you've never eaten Casein protein fluff, you've really missed something! A handful of ingredients and a lot of volume, this is the perfect healthy snack for the real sweet tooth. If, like us, you love something sweet after dinner or while watching a movie, but are mindful of your macros, this is the perfect recipe. Believe us when we say; this is mega addictive!
What do you need?
– An electric mixer (this is highly recommended as mixing the protein fluff gets really tough when you do this by hand)
– A stick blender
– A large bowl (remember it has to be BIG, the fluff starts out small but you'll see it expands a lot in the end!)
– 1 cup frozen blueberries (any kind of frozen berries can, just like frozen banana)
– 1/4 cup Ekopura organic casein powder
– 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla powder or vanilla extract (may be more, depending on your taste)
– 1/3 cup almond milk (you can also replace the almond milk with any other type of milk)
– 1/2 teaspoon organic Xanthan gum (Xanthium gum) (this is not a requirement, your fluff will also work without this ingredient, but if you have it it will certainly provide extra volume)
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cinnamon powder
1.Put all ingredients in the bowl and use the immersion blender to mix everything into a nice paste
2.Now use the electric mixer and mix on maximum speed for 2-3 minutes (the longer you mix the bigger and fluffier it will get, so if you can muster the patience it's well worth it)
3.Place the fluff in a bowl and garnish with whatever you like best. We like it best to garnish with grated coconut, fresh berries and almond butter.