This salad is full of vitamins and I think it is one of our favorites. This is a salad that fits perfectly into your meal prep schedule. Of course you can add ingredients to fill the salad even more. Below are the basics. Enjoy!
- 100 grams of mixed lettuce
- Red onion
- 100 grams of eggplant
- Cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian spice mix
- Pinch of salt and pepper and garlic powder
- Optional: Chicken breast instead of feta
How do you prepare it?
- Cut the aubergine into slices and brush with olive oil.
- Then divide some Italian herbs, salt, pepper and garlic powder over it.
- Grill the aubergine and optionally the chicken breast in the grill pan.
- Divide the lettuce and red onion in a bowl.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes and Feta into pieces and place on the lettuce. t
- Finally, add the eggplant and chicken breast and your salad is ready. You can also add a dressing on the day itself.